Where does the time go? As is my wont here are the top 5 posts from the last three months:
- Say “I Love You” (2012): Final Thoughts with Spoilers
- The Reality of Idol Culture in Japan
- Anime Reviews
- The Age of Adaline (2015)
- Twenty Days of Haibane Renmei – Day 15: Who Were They Before They Were Haibane?
Those top two posts are astonishingly persistent. In terms of the subject matter of those two posts:
- Say “I Love You” is good but I don’t think it’s that good; and
- Idol culture on the other hand is exactly that toxic.
The Anime Reviews is good to see; it means that people are finding it useful and worth the effort to maintain.
The Age of Adaline is a surprise. I don’t think that movie did particularly well in the cinemas, which is a real shame.
Thanks for reading, and if you know of an older title you’d like me to review, you can always request one.