There has been an #AuthorsForFireys hashtag running on twitter for sometime now. I thought I’d start something similar for anibloggers.
The rules that I’m following (feel free to change them) are simple:
- Pick an episode of something that you wouldn’t normally review (see after the jump for the horror that I’ve chosen to inflict on myself).
- Give people a week to bid on getting the review emailed to them a week before you publish it. You can run the bids on the blog post, and/or on twitter.
- When the winner provides evidence of their donation to a suitable Australian Bushfires Charity, watch the show, write your
rantreview and email it to them.
- A week later, publish it on your blog for all to see.
- Rinse and repeat if desired.
And, now, drum roll please, the… thing that I’m offering to watch a full episode of is: Continue reading