It is a sad indictment of GATE that confirming the major feature of how it will end is probably the best moment of the second cour so far.
To be blunt: the second cour of GATE is a confused mess of Four Lines, All Waiting plotlines. Wrapping these up at all, let alone in the remaining 5 episodes, will be a neat trick.
With the Winter 2015 anime season wrapped up it must be time for a quarterly review. So here are the top posts for the first three months of 2015:
- Say “I Love You” (2012): Final Thoughts With Spoilers (December 2012)
- Bumper Sticker Feminism (September 2012)
- The Reality of Idol Culture in Japan (February 2013)
- Anime Reviews (Periodically updated)
- Yūki Yūna wa Yūsha de Aru (2014): Final Thoughts with Spoilers (December 2014)