Is it that time already? I’m probably no more than a couple of weeks from having to dust off the BAH! HUMBUG! post. Anyway, here’s the top 5 posts for the quarter:
- Say “I Love You” (2012): Final Thoughts with Spoilers (December 2014)
- Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash (2016): First Thoughts with Major Spoilers (January 2016)
- The latest anime to flee screaming from: Walkure Romanze (June 2013)
- In which @colonydrop and Wil Wheaton (@wilw) make my day (December 2015)
- The Additional Words I See in #BlackLivesMatter. You Should See Them Too. (September 2016)
I’ve worked out why the Say “I Love You” post owns the number one slot:
I really will rewatch Grimgar soon and put my final thoughts into order! Honest!
Ranting about boob plates never gets old, especially in light of some of the more egregious offences against sanity discovered recently.
The attempt to get a Dirty Pair poster on screen in Star Trek: The Next Generation got some traction on social media recently, as did my response to the Black Lives Matter movement (helped along by a troll I was amusing myself with).
Honourable mention to the post on e-voting which didn’t quite make the cut.