Where does the time go? As is my wont here’s the top 5 posts for the last quarter:
- Say “I Love You” (2012): Final Thoughts with Spoilers (December 2012)
- Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash (2016): First Thoughts with Major Spoilers (January 2016)
- The Reality of Idol Culture in Japan (February 2013)
- Choo$e Your Fir$t Preference Wi$ely (May 2016)
- This is what the political parties get to know about you (June 2016)
I’ve run out of things to say about the Say “I Love You” post. It just keeps on keeping on.
Now that I’ve got some time off I’m planning to do a Grimgar rewatch so I can finally put my final thoughts in order.
Idol Culture: The gift that (unfortunately) keeps on giving. I haven’t heard any recent nasty news from this front, but I’m sure it’s out there.
The two posts for the current election also seem to be doing well at the moment. Do take a moment to read them and choose your first preference wisely tomorrow when you vote.