After the disappointment of July, and an unpleasant August being sick, it’s time to try and raise money for Cancer research again. Please boost the signal for this post if you can, and bid if you’re interested.
The September Discs
- .hack//G.U. Trilogy (DVD)
- Campione (DVD)
- The Familiar of Zero
- Princess Knight Part 1
- Rooster Teeth Collection – the Best of: Red vs Blue, Rooster Teeth Shorts, and Rooster Teeth Animated Adventures
- Once a month I’ll post a list of titles for the monthly donations.
- Australian residents can then leave a comment indicating how much they are prepared to donate to a cancer charity to win a particular disc (don’t forget to tell me which disc you want).
- The minimum pledge is 1/3 retail price
- The highest pledge will win the disc
- I will close the comments after about two weeks with a final comment identifying the winners.
- Winners will forward a receipt for their donations to me.
- I will then privately email the winners to obtain snail mail details (again within Australia only), and send them the disc(s).
- I will pay for the postage.
- I will match all winning pledges up to 2x retail per disc.
- My default charity is the Australian Cancer Research Foundation, but I will match the cancer research charity of the winner’s choice.
- I am willing to re-open bids on titles offered in previous months. Leave a comment and I’ll add them to the list.