I was really surprised that Kids on the Slope and Say “I Love You” didn’t get picked up last month. Let’s see if this month is more successful.
The June 2014 Discs
- Accel World – Blu-Ray
- AKB0048 Next Stage – DVD
- Dusk Maiden of Amnesia – Blu-Ray
- Hakuoki: A Memory of Snow Flowers – DVD
- Mysterious Girlfriend X – Blu-Ray
See below the cut for the rules on how to bid and donate
- Once a month I’ll post a list of titles for the monthly donations.
- Australian residents can then leave a comment indicating how much they are prepared to donate to a cancer charity to win a particular disc (don’t forget to tell me which disc you want).
- The minimum pledge is 1/3 retail price
- The highest pledge will win the disc
- I will close the comments after about two weeks with a final comment identifying the winners.
- Winners will forward a receipt for their donations to me.
- I will then privately email the winners to obtain snail mail details (again within Australia only), and send them the disc(s).
- I will pay for the postage.
- I will match all winning pledges up to 2x retail per disc.
- My default charity is the Australian Cancer Research Foundation, but I will match the cancer research charity of the winner’s choice.
The Running Totals
Here’s what has been raised so far:
|Month||Monthly Total||Australian Cancer Research Foundation||Yooralla||National Breast Cancer Foundation|
Yooralla is a worthy charity that I commend to your attention, but not a cancer charity which is why I donated to the ACRF in March instead of matching Brendan’s donation.