Now with running totals! The usual rules apply: make a donation to cancer research for a disc, I’ll match it, and send it out in June.
The May 2014 Discs
- Bakemonogatari Part 1 – Blu-Ray
- Kids on the Slope – Highly recommended
- Kokoro Connect OAVs – Blu-Ray
- Lupin the Third: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine Part 2 – DVD and Blu-ray
- Say “I Love You” – DVD
- Once a month I’ll post a list of titles for the monthly donations.
- Australian residents can then leave a comment indicating how much they are prepared to donate to a cancer charity to win a particular disc (don’t forget to tell me which disc you want).
- The minimum pledge is 1/3 retail price
- The highest pledge will win the disc
- I will close the comments after about two weeks with a final comment identifying the winners.
- Winners will forward a receipt for their donations to me.
- I will then privately email the winners to obtain snail mail details (again within Australia only), and send them the disc(s).
- I will pay for the postage.
- I will match all winning pledges up to 2x retail per disc.
- My default charity is the Australian Cancer Research Foundation, but I will match the cancer research charity of the winner’s choice.
The Running Totals
Here’s what has been raised so far:
|Month||Monthly Total||Australian Cancer Research Foundation||Yooralla||National Breast Cancer Foundation|
Yooralla is a worthy charity that I commend to your attention, but not a cancer charity which is why I donated to the ACRF in March instead of matching Brendan’s donation.