For my own amusement (again), here are the top 5 posts for the 2nd quarter of 2013:
- Bodacious Space Pirates (2012): (hopefully not) Final Thoughts
- The Reality of Idol Culture in Japan
- Say “I Love You” (2012): Final Thoughts with Spoilers
- Dvořák’s 9th and Shin Sekai Yori
- Say “I Love You” (2012): First Thoughts With Spoilers
Ah the internet where the hope for a second season of Bodacious Space Pirates springs eternal. This was in the same position last quarter.
I’m at a bit of a loss as to why the Idol Culture post has suddenly spiked in popularity.
The sudden rise of the Say “I Love You” reviews is also a bit of a surprise, I didn’t think that the internet had quite that much love for this show (although it is worth watching, despite a problematic trope in the first episode and a lousy final episode).
The throwaway Shin Sekai Yori post is another steady performer and has only dropped one place since the last quarter. I really need to finish watching this series at some point.